- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials, and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
New Frontiers of Processing and Engineering in Advanced Materials
Masaaki Naka and Toshimi Yamane
Proceedings of the International Conference on New Frontiers of Process Science and Engineering in Advanced Materails, The 14th Iketani Conference, PSEA’04, November, 24-26, 2005 held in Kyoto, Japan
Materials science which focuses on clarifying a material’s properties at the micro- and nano-scale is rapidly accelerating the production of new advanced materials. The production of such materials, developed in this new century, will promote the growth of wholly new industries in a variety of engineering fields. read more...
Taking these trends into consideration, the International Conference on New Frontiers of Process Science and Engineering in Advanced Materials (PSEA’04) was held from the 24th to 26th November 2004 at the International Conference Hall, Kyoto, Japan. The topics covered ranged from basic science to industrial implementation: A: Simulation and Modelling of Atomic Structure, B: Fundamentals and Development of Materials Science, C: Composite Materials, E: Microelectronics and Microjoining, F: Environmental Science and its Technology, G: Instruments and Measurements, H: Production Engineering Technologies and their Development.
The publication committee took great care to select only the very best papers for these proceedings, which were subjected to intense peer review. It is therefore the editors’ firm belief that these proceedings offer an incomparable quality and quantity of information and ideas upon which to base new research in this field.