- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Nano Research
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion Foundations
- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Nano Hybrids
- Advanced Materials Research
Asian Ceramic Science for Electronics I
M. Murata, K. Koumoto and T. Takenaka, S. Fujitsu
Proceedings of the 1st Asian Meeting on Electroceramics, Kawasaki, Japan, October 2000
Key Engineering Materials Vols. 214-215
Asia is the most active area for research of the Electroceramics. The research field of Electroceramics is rapidly expanding, and has tremendous implications for a wide range of high-tech applications.
Volume is indexed by Thomson Reuters CPCI-S (WoS).
This book presents the latest research results on ceramic science for electronics as conductive ceramics; dielectrics, piezoelectric and ferroelectric ceramics; semiconducting ceramics; insulators; thin films of electroceramics; batteries and cells; memory devices; and optical devices in Asia. Emphasis is placed on the potential applications of these materials, as well as on production and fabrication techniques. read more...
Contents Sections: 1. Dielectric, Piezoelectric and Ferroelectric Ceramics. 2. Semiconductive Materials. 3. Dielectric, Piezoelectric and Ferroelectric Films. 4. Thin Films. 5. Ionic Conductor and Battery Related Materials. 6. Several Characteristics of Materials.