- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Nano Research
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion Foundations
- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Nano Hybrids
- Advanced Materials Research
Positron Annihilation - ICPA-12
Werner Triftshäuser, Gottfried Kögel and Peter Sperr
Proceedings of the 12. Int. Conf. on Positron Annihilation, München, Germany, Aug. 6-12, 2000
Materials Science Forum Vols. 363-365
When it comes to studying the structures and defects of materials, there is presently no technique that is superior to positron annihilation. The increasing demands for higher accuracy and reliability provide a constant stimulus to the field, and the present book relates the newest and most important scientific discoveries made in the field of positron annihilation.
Volume is indexed by Thomson Reuters CPCI-S (WoS). read more...
The work covers (1) Defects in Metals and Semiconductors, (2) Polymers and Chemistry, (3) Slow Positron Beams, Sources and Positron Microscopy, (4) Electronic Structures, Surfaces and Interfaces, (5) Advances in Instrumentation and Methods.