- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Frontiers in Materials Science and Technology
John Bell, Cheng Yan, Lin Ye and Liangchi Zhang
This special issue aims to provide up-to-date knowledge and the latest scientific concepts and technological developments in the processing, characterization, testing, mechanics, modeling and applications of a broad range of advanced materials. read more...
The many contributors, from Denmark, Germany, UK, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Japan, the People’s Republic of China, Singapore, Taiwan, USA, New Zealand and Australia, present a wide range of topics including: nanomaterials, thin films and coatings, metals and alloys, composite materials, materials processing and characterization, biomaterials and biomechanics, and computational materials science and simulation.
The work will therefore be of great interest to a broad spectrum of researchers and technologists.