- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations (NEW)
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials, and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum (OPEN ACCESS)
- Nano Hybrids (OPEN ACCESS)
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Guy Daculsi and Pierre Layrolle
Selected, peer reviewed papers from the 20th International Symposium on Ceramics in Medicine, The Annual Meeting of the International Society for Ceramics in Medicine (ISCM), Nantes, France, 24-26 October 2007
This volume of the Bioceramics series includes the papers selected for the 20th International Symposium on Ceramics in Medicine held in Nantes, France, from the 24th to the 26th of October, 2007. Some of the topics covered deal with advanced materials and technologies that support the exciting technique of the regeneration of osteoarticular tissues using minimal invasive surgery and bioactive prostheses. read more...
The contents feature the sections: - Calcium phosphate - Bioglass - CaP Cements - Injectable Materials - Composites - Bioactive Titanium and Metals - Zirconia Ceramics - Dental Materials - Scaffolds - Osteoinduction - Cell-Material Interactions - Tissue Engineering - Drug Delivery - Animal Studies - Clinical Applications.
This book will therefore be invaluable to materials scientists, bioengineers, molecular and cellular biologists, bone biologists, dentists and clinicians.