- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Residual Stresses VII, ECRS7
W. Reimers and S. Quander
Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Residual Stresses, Berlin, Germany 13-15 Steptember 2006
The Seventh European Conference on Residual Stresses (ECRS7), was held in Berlin, Germany, on the 13-15th September 2006. read more...
These rapidly published proceedings contain the oral and poster contributions which were presented at the conference. They have been grouped into topic areas covering: measurement techniques, generation of residual stresses by manufacturing, processing of materials, modelling and computation of residual stresses, residual stresses in thin layers, residual stresses in multiphase materials, micro and intergranular residual stresses, and residual stresses and phase transformation.
Together, the contributions present an up-to-the-minute documentation of the recent progress made in the field of residual stress determination and modelling.
These proceedings consist of 149 papers from the Seventh European Conference on Residual Stresses, held in Berlin, Germany, in September of 2006. Both oral and poster contributions, as well as two invited lectures, are included, on topics such as measurement techniques, the generation of residual stresses by manufacturing, processing of materials, modeling and computation, thin layers, multiphase materials, micro and intergranular stresses, and phase transformation. Both keyword and author indexes are provided. Contributors work in the fields of materials science and engineering and are based around the world.