- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Nano Research
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion Foundations
- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Nano Hybrids and Composites
- Advanced Materials Research
Residual Stresses VII, ECRS7
W. Reimers and S. Quander
Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Residual Stresses, Berlin, Germany 13-15 Steptember 2006
Materials Science Forum Vols. 524-525
These rapidly published proceedings contain the oral and poster contributions which were presented at the conference. They have been grouped into topic areas covering: measurement techniques, generation of residual stresses by manufacturing, processing of materials, modelling and computation of residual stresses, residual stresses in thin layers, residual stresses in multiphase materials, micro and intergranular residual stresses, and residual stresses and phase transformation.
Together, the contributions present an up-to-the-minute documentation of the recent progress made in the field of residual stress determination and modelling.
Review from Ringgold Inc., ProtoView: These proceedings consist of 149 papers from the Seventh European Conference on Residual Stresses, held in Berlin, Germany, in September of 2006. Both oral and poster contributions, as well as two invited lectures, are included, on topics such as measurement techniques, the generation of residual stresses by manufacturing, processing of materials, modeling and computation, thin layers, multiphase materials, micro and intergranular stresses, and phase transformation. Both keyword and author indexes are provided. Contributors work in the fields of materials science and engineering and are based around the world.