- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials, and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Electroceramics in Japan IX
Keiichi Katayama, Kazumi Kato, Tadashi Takenaka, Masasuke Takata and Kazuo Shinozaki
Proceedings: Proceedings of the 25th Electronics Division Meeting of the Ceramic Society of Japan, Tokyo, Japan, Oct. 27-28, 2005
Japan is currently the most active country of all of those carrying out research in the rapidly expanding field of Electroceramics; a field that has tremendous implications for a wide range of high-tech applications. read more...
The authoritative and extensively reviewed papers which make up the present work cover: dielectrics, piezoelectrics, ferroelectrics, semiconductors, magnetic ceramics, thin films, batteries and cells, memory devices, and optical devices.
The book is aimed at bringing researchers and engineers fully up-to-date with the latest ideas, techniques and other developments occurring in the science and technology of electroceramics.