- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Nano Research
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion Foundations
- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Nano Hybrids
- Advanced Materials Research
Solidification and Gravity V
A. Roósz, V. Mertinger, P. Barkóczy and Cs. Hoó
Selected, peer reviewed papers from the FIFTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOLIDIFICATION AND GRAVITY, University of Miskolc, Miskolc-Lillafüred, Hungary
Materials Science Forum Vol. 649
Volume is indexed by Thomson Reuters CPCI-S (WoS).
This collection of papers provides the most up-to-date information available for researchers and engineers who are interested in any aspect of the field of solidification processes. Herein, theoretical analyses are presented, as well as studies of the technological problems which are associated with solidification in various gravitational environments. The topics covered range from fundamental aspects and modelling, to practical engineering applications. read more...
The contents are presented under the headings of: I. Microgravity effect; II. Rapid solidification, Glasses; III. Single crystal, Semi solid; IV. Microstructure Evolution of Eutectic, Peritectic and Monotectic; V. Modeling; VI. Melt Flow, Effect of magnetic field; VII. Nucleation, grain refiment; VIII. In situ observation; IX. Columnar equiaxed transition; X. Foam, Composites; XI. Mushy Zone, Dendritic Structure; XII. Continuous and Mould Castings; XIII. Thermophysical and Physical Properties.