- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Advanced Measurement and Test X
Selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2010 International Conference on Advanced Measurement and Test (AMT 2010), P.R. China
softcover, 2-vol. set
This special collection on Advanced Measurement and Test is dedicated to the electronic testing of devices, boards and systems and covers the complete cycle: from design verification, design-for-testing, design-for-manufacturing, silicon debug, manufacturing test, system test, diagnosis, failure analysis and back to process and design improvement. Design, testing and yield professionals were invited to confront the challenges which the industry faces, and to learn how these challenges are being addressed by the combined efforts of academia, design tool and equipment suppliers, designers and test engineers. read more...
Readers will find this to be an unique and imaginative guide to the subject.
This 2-volume proceedings presents a selection of the papers offered at the 2010 International Conference on Advanced Measurement and Test, held in Sanya, China, and edited by Wu (Huzhong Normal U., Wuhan, Hubei, China). The papers have not been arranged by workshop or other grouping, so readers will enjoy the serendipity that comes with browsing. A sampling of paper topics includes overview of cleaner production audit, a novel method for palmprint recognition based on tensor subspace learning, direct drive volume control electro-hydraulic servo ship rudder, and robust hash for detecting and localizing image tampering. The papers report on the authors' research, and include an outline of the problem and methodology, detailed discussion of the research and outcome, with formulae, tables, drawings, and other supportive images and material, including a list of references. The contributors are engineers, based mainly in China. Keyword and author indexes conclude Vol.2.