- Journal of Nano Research
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion Foundations
- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Nano Hybrids
- Advanced Materials Research
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Powder Technology and Application III
Xianjun Lu and Jun Qiu
Selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2010 International Forum on Powder Technology & Application, Qingdao China 22-24 July 2010
Advanced Materials Research Vol. 158
This special collection focuses on the preparation and application of mineral powders and mineralogical materials. The topics range from the purification, pulverization and modification of mineral powders, to the synthesis and application of mineralogical materials. read more...
This work will be an essential resource for anyone working in this important field.
Pivoting on the preparation and application of mineral powders and mineral materials, the 38 papers consider such areas as the purification, pulverization, modification of mineral powders; and the synthesis and application of mineral materials. Among specific topics are the cementing property of cement with desulfurization and skimming slag tailing powder, an experimental study of extracting humic acid from lignite, fundamental research in utilizing oolitic hematite by deep reduction, process mineralogy of potassium-rich shale, synthesizing hydrotalcite using brucite as the source of magnesium, the influence of additives on evenness degree and particle size of nanometer calcium carbonate, and the performance of asphalt mastics modified by mineral fillers.