- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Applied Mechanics and Materials
Applied Mechanics and Materials publishes only complete volumes on given topics, proceedings and complete special topic volumes. Thus, we are not able to publish stand-alone papers.
Applied Mechanics and Materials specializes in the rapid publication of proceedings of international conferences, workshops and symposia as well as special volumes on topics of current interest in all areas related to (1) research and development of machines and mechanisms; (2) materials engineering and technologies for production and processing; (3) systems of control and automation for manufacturing in the areas of industrial production and other related engineering sciences.
Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
Indexing: Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org, etc.
Publishing editor: Thomas Wohlbier, TTP USA, firstname.lastname@example.org