- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Key Engineering Materials
Key Engineering Materials publishes only complete volumes on given topics, proceedings and complete special topic volumes. Thus, we are not able to publish stand-alone papers.
Key Engineering Materials covers the entire range of basic and applied aspects of the synthesis and characterization, modelling, processing and application of advanced engineering materials. The periodical is indexed in SCOPUS and monitored by all major abstract media. It is one of the largest periodical in its field.
Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
Indexing: Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org, etc.
Publishing editor: Thomas Wohlbier, TTP USA, email@example.com