- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Solid State Phenomena
Solid State Phenomena publishes only complete volumes on given topics, proceedings and complete special topic volumes. Thus, we are not able to publish stand-alone papers.
Solid State Phenomena (formerly Part B of ''Diffusion and Defect Data 0377-6883'') specializes in the rapid publication of international conference proceedings and stand-alone volumes on topics of current interest in the field of solid state materials, and its applications to materials science. The periodical is indexed by SCOPUS and monitored by all major abstract media.
Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
Indexing: Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org, Index Copernicus Journals Master List www.indexcopernicus.com, etc.
Publishing editor: Thomas Wohlbier, TTP USA, email@example.com