- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations (NEW)
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials, and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Materials Science Foundations (monograph series)
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum (OPEN ACCESS)
- Nano Hybrids (OPEN ACCESS)
- Science-Meets-Philosophy Forum
Materials Science Forum
Materials Science Forum publishes only complete volumes on given topics, proceedings and complete special topic volumes. Thus, we are not able to publish stand-alone papers.
Materials Science Forum specializes in the rapid publication of international conference proceedings and stand-alone volumes on topics of current interest. It covers all areas of Materials Science, Solid State Physics and Solid State Chemistry. The periodical is covered by SCOPUS and documented by all major abstract sources. It is one of the largest periodicals in its field.
Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
Indexing: Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org, etc.
Publishing editor: Thomas Wohlbier, TTP USA, email@example.com