- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Nano Research
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion Foundations
- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Nano Hybrids and Composites
- Advanced Materials Research
An eBook version of the volume is already available! Just link to our library, select the necessary eBook
If you would like to send your order by fax or conventional e-mail, please use also the shopping Cart
Another way is to order any of our titles from your local bookstore or from one of our Distributors/Stockists
This volume collects the papers from the 16th International Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (ICSCRM 2015), held in Giardini Naxos, Italy, in October 2015. During the conference, the researchers discussed issues in the field of wide bandgap semiconductors, focusing on silicon carbide, but also III-nitrides, and related materials like graphene.
The major sections of the book collect papers in the area of material growth, characterization, processing, devices and related materials and technologies.
The papers are grouped as follows:
Chapter 1: SiC Growth
Chapter 2: SiC Theory and Characterization
Chapter 3: SiC Processing
Chapter 4: SiC DevicesChapter 5:... more details...
This is proceedings of 2016 Spring International Conference on Material Sciences and Technology (MST-S), which is held from April 17th to April 19th, 2016 in Suzhou, China.Presented collection is covering the wide spectrum of engineering decisions in area of creating and research of modern functional materials and technologies and it will be useful for researchers and practical engineers. more details...
This volume will be invaluable to production and research engineers, and also to research of students and academics interested in the field. more details...
View more latest titles:
- Materials for Sustainable Built Environment
- Advanced Materials Engineering and Technology IV
- Applied Electromagnetic Engineering for Advanced Materials from Macro- to Nanoscale
- Photocatalytic Materials & Surfaces for Environmental Cleanup IV
- Reliability Aspects in the Design and Execution of Concrete Structures
- Production and Further Processing of Flat Products